Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Husband Tag


1.What's his name? Kenny Ray

2.How long have you been married? 3 years, 3.5 months

3.How long did you date? 1 year and one month...but technically I think we're still dating.

4.How old is he? 28

5.Who eats more? If it's candy, me...if it's Sunday dinner, Kenny.

6.Who said "I love you" first? Honestly...I'm not really sure.

7.Who is taller? He is by a lot...6'4, to my 5'6

8.Who sings better? Depends on who you ask...if you ask me, he does, if you ask him, I do.

9.Who is smarter? Kenny...he researches EVERYTHING! ...but I think I have more common sense.

10.Whose temper is worse? Definitely Kenny...he's like the calm before the storm.

11.Who does the laundry? Always me...sometimes he'll fold it or hang it up, but only if I ask.

12.Who does the dishes? We both do.

13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

14.Who pays the bills? I do.

15. Who mows the lawn? Kenny....even though he's allergic to grass. I think it's a fair trade for all the stuff I do inside.

16.Who cooks dinner? ummm...I'm embarrassed to say...neither of us.

17.Who drives when you are together? He does

18.Who is more stubborn? We are both VERY stubborn.

19.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both admit it, usually one right after the other.

20. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

21.Who proposed? He did, at the Oakland Temple

22.Who has more friends? Equal

23.Who has more siblings? We both have one older brother.

24.Who wears the pants in the family? He wears the pants; I zip and button the pants. (Thanks for this answer Julie.)
I am tagging Arianne, Jill, and Tracie...and anyone else who want to participate.

3 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Cute Tag! = ) Fun to learn a little more about you guys! It was fun to see you in Cali.

Omgirl said...

That last answer about wearing the pants was so funny! I'll get right on mine.

TGPalmer said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. That totally sucks! Though, I am glad that you are back to blogging. I love it...even though I have been kinda a slacker the past few months. I also loved your post about KSL so FUNNY!
I Love your stinkin guts!
Tallie