Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love KSL.com

Ok, so I've been considering selling my wedding dress, so what do I do? I check out KSL.com to see what other people are selling theirs for...get some comps if you know what I mean...and I come upon this:


http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4529888&cat=240&lpid=2

You will need to click on the lovey link above to know what I'm talking about. ...but I just have one word...CLASSY! It cracked me up so much I had to send the link to my husband, and also to my good friends, the Thompsons, because I knew they would laugh, even if no one else does, why? because they know funny!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL!!!!!! Wow suddenly I am so glad that I didn't end up getting "really pregnant" before my wedding. I just want to know what she did end up wearing.

Kelli said...

I know right...I laughed so hard.