Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snappy Valley Boutique Fun


For those of you who missed our boutique, I have included some pictures for you to see. It was a great day, except for all of the snow that we got the morning of the boutique. I think that put a damper on it. We were hoping for a lot more people... There were so many great vendors, and great items. If any of you missed the boutique, but would still like to purchase from our vendors, please contact me, and I will get you in touch with them. Here are a few pictures of the boutique:



We had Bags to Riches on the left hand side selling cute handbags, and Angela's Accessories in front of the fireplace, on the coffee table are items from Le Tres Chic Boutique, which is a home decorating company...they had adorable magnet boards, Christmas decorations, and wall hangings. Later on in the boutique we had scarfs and jeans from Nappi Clothing, and watches, belts, t-shirts and hoodies from Kingdom Crown clothing on the couch.

Another view of the living room.

These are adorable shoes from http://www.sneakaroos.com/. They are children (up to 3 years old and infants) shoes. Some are squeaky...you can take the squeaks out, and the ones sitting on the table are soft soled shoes. They are adorable. Check out their website. If you would like to order anything, please let me know and I will get them for you. They are $15 a pair, and if you buy 2 pairs you get the third pair half off. This is a REALLY good deal, and only offered through Snappy Valley Boutique.




More of Les Tres Chic Boutique in one of the bedrooms.



This is the Scentsy display. They had a lot of new burners and scents for the fall and winter. The boutique smelled so good thanks to the burner on the top right and really delicious cranberry scent.



This is Demi-Dos, adorable hats, gloves, scarfs, and clip on flowers that can be attached to hats, scarfs, clothes, and headbands...so cute! They also had some adorable necklace sets and bracelets for really affordable prices.
We also had a couple of other vendors that I didn't get pictures of, unfortunately...
We had Sweet Suds Homemade Soap...which were adorable and a great stocking stuffer, and we had Howling Fun Games selling great board games for families. We also had my company, State of Hype, selling clothes, makeup, jewelry, treats, and some great stocking stuffer items.
I just want to thank all of our vendors, and especially Cathy Wood for all of her help. We hope to be able to put on another boutique in the Spring. In the meantime, if you need items from any of our vendors, please contact me.

1 comment:

Omgirl said...

Thanks for including me. I may not have sold "much" but, I got some good shopping done! I'm reallly digging my new hat, by the way!