Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NEW SONG LIST

Ok, so do you ever scroll through your ipod, and you just can't find a single song you want to listen to? You're completely over all 600 songs on your ipod? Well, that's where I am at right now. I have a couple of new favorites:

Hot n' Cold by Katy Perry
Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Beddingfield
That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings

AND my current favorite

The Show by Lenka

But...4 songs does not an ipod make.

I don't listen to the radio very often at all, so if any of you have any great new songs you're addicted to, or even old ones that are making a new showing on your ipod list, please leave me a comment with your new favorites so I can make them MY new favorites. :)

4 comments:

Laura =0) said...

hey we'll for sure plan on hanging with you guys. So you get here sunday leave monday? Chris can take kenny rock crawling again if he's interested lol. I know chris would love it. Anyway, I'm obsessed with all the songs on my playlist on my blog so take a listen. Excited to see you all.

Jill said...

Right now I'm listening to a lot of Beautiful South.

Omgirl said...

I am the WRONG person to ask for that. I am the worlds's laziest iPod'er. I haven't updated it in over a year. I kind of like listening to the same songs because they're all my favorites. Sorry! (but you have now inspired me to get some new songs for my iPod. I think I'll blog about it.)

Michelle said...

winter song - sara bareilles + ingrid michaelson

breakable - ingrid michaelson

anything by joshua radin

i could just kill a man - charlotte sometimes

AEIOU - charlotte sometimes

anything by missy higgins

anything by a fine frenzy

on the radio - regina spektor

be OK - ingrid michaelson