Tuesday, March 3, 2009

B6...you're not what you promised to be!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  I haven't had much to blog about since all I do is hang out at home, sleep and try to find something to eat that doesn't make me want to puke!  There isn't much. However, today I made myself eat.  EZ Mac...not super great, toast...it saves me, and orange and a few crackers...not too shabby!  And then what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an Icee from my awesome husband who just wants me to be happy and feel good.  I thought the B6 was the miracle I needed, but it only lasted a day and a half...I have to admit, it was a GREAT day and a half.  If I'm not feeling better by my 12 week appointment in 2 1/2 weeks, I'm going to ask for something stronger!  So...see, that was a pretty boring post...but it's all I've got folks...deal with it.  :)

4 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

This may sound crazy- but sucking on orange tic-tacs really helped me with my nausea.

Lora said...

Oh man I'm so sorry! Nausea is the worst feeling in the world! I wonder if it's a girl? All my friends who have gotten REALLY sick like you have had girls. . . who knows!

Omgirl said...

Why torture yourself for another 2 2 1/2 weeks??? Call your doctor TODAY and demand Zofran. Please. You will be glad. Unless your insurance doesn't cover it, because it's like $90 a pill. NOT kidding.

Ashley said...

I am so sorry you are so sick. My poor sis is sick her entire pregnancy and her doctors give her Zofram. It saves her life. So if you don't feel better soon ask you Doc for some.