Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby needs a room!

We're getting to the point where we're finally starting to plan for the baby's room. This is an exciting part for me. :)

We have chosen the fabric. The swatch is below. I would love to know what you think about it. I want to paint two of the walls a hot pink/magenta. The crib will be either black, or espresso(brown/black), and my friend, Sara is re-finishing a dresser for me which I'm so excited to see. My mom is making all of the bedding for me. It has taken me several months to make a decision about her room! Sure hope she really is a girl when she arrives. :) We just need to find a crib at a reasonable price.

5 comments:

Crystal Hadlock said...

Cute fabric!!!

Jill said...

Very cute. I can't wait to see the room reveal.

Lora said...

I love it...the room will be perfect!

If you want I can get the name of our crib and send it to you to look at I just LOVE IT, and it comes in all colors! it converts into all the bed stages

Omgirl said...

Very cute. I love it! I can't remember where we got our crib. Target? It was a really good deal.

The Scotts said...

Love the fabric! Can't wait to see a picture of her room. It's so much fun to decorate.