Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ABC's - Tag You're It!!!

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Kenny Ray, and Kat Massengill
C - Cake or Pie: Cake…PIE, there isn’t a dessert I dislike more than pie.
D - Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: a hair elastic, and lip gloss, and $.65 for a soda at work
F - Favorite Color(s): Pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H - Hometown: Springville
I - Indulgence(s): Movie theater popcorn, and French fries…also, having pedicures

J - January or July: July…specifically July 1st…it’s my wedding anniversary.
K - Kids: Don’t call us, we’ll call you
L - Life is incomplete without: Family, friends, gummy candy and diet coke
M - Marriage Date: July 1, 2005
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges…as long as they don’t have super thick skin
P- Phobias or Fears: Fears, one word, CANCER!!!
Q - Quote: Do you wanna die clown?
R- Ring size: 8 ½..fatty fingers, same as my shoe
S - Season: Spring…new grass, flowers, leaves, babies, bunnies…everything is NEW!!
T- Tag 3 Friends: McKell, Arianne, Heather "You're it!"
U - Unknown fact about me:
V - Very favorite stores: Nordstrom and Costco
W - Worst Habit: Eating junk food, staying up late, picking my face
X-ray or Ultrasound: I don’t think either are that bad…it’s waiting for the results that I hate.
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Costa Vida salads, pizza, Indian food, candy, diet coke, Dunford Donuts, and anything at Trio
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: