Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have a new do!

hmmm...what was I thinking, well, I'm not sure. Maybe it was the gloomy days of winter getting me down. Maybe it was watching Kenny shovel all that snow while wishing I was somewhere warm and beachy. Maybe it was fighting with my bangs EVERY DAY! I'll never know what it was, but I've got a new do... and I'm not sure I love it. So...everyone, I need your opinions (honest opinions...I can handle it.) Not that I can change it, but at least it will let me know if I should start the growing process again. So...without further ado, here it is:


Ok, so I'm sure some of you were thinking it would be more drastic, but come on people...straight across bangs...dark, dark color, and mullet on the bottom...yes, that is the description I gave the hairdresser. Every once in awhile I glance into the mirror and think I must be wearing a wig. Kenny told me that I look like a secret spy(not a very good spy if you're not secret.) I think I scared my mom with the details of my hair...she's thinking goth...I told her I haven't resorted to painting my face white and wearing spikes...I'm sure she was thinking something about me wearing all black and just buying gray finger nail polish(it's the new black.) At any rate...this is what I've got folks. So, I either learn to love it, or immediately grow out my bangs, and wait for summer for my hair to lighten. Either way...it's just hair, RIGHT?

8 comments:

The Scotts said...

I'm sorry we missed you too. I e-mailed you twice to get your phone number but never heard from you :( I hate bangs on me, I can't stand hair in my eyes but I really like it on you. Love the color too! I'm thinking about going darker. My motto when it comes to hair is, "It will always grow out." Enjoy it for awhile. Miss you

Suzy said...

I think the dark color really brings out your eyes.

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

I'm sorry...I never got your email...what email address are you using for me? I've switched emails and jobs so much in the last little while...who knows where it could be. :) My phone number, so you have it now is 801-310-0779 and the best email address to email me at is stateofhype@gmail.com. I check it all the time. ...LOVE my hair darker. Every time I lighten it, I think, why did I do that? You should go darker...at least for a little bit.

Love ya.

Laura =0) said...

Love your hair! Its so pretty! You guys for sure need to come here cause its warmer here! Then when its too hot here we will come up there ;)

Jill said...

Love the hair.

To answer your other questions, my dad had prostate cancer. What does your dad have?

Omgirl said...

I think I am gonig to like it! But I can't really tell unless I see the whole thing. I do like that color for sure. So I'll tell you the final verdict tomorrow.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

LOVE IT! Wow! The color really accentuates your eyes! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You always have a cute hair style!

Lora said...

Very great..the bangs are good! I would love to see the whole thing, but so far so good. Great color