Friday, February 20, 2009

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok, so I get the feeling that you all didn't like my subtle announcement, it confused some of you. So, here is the BIG announcement:

YES, I REALLY AM PREGNANT!
For those of you who don't know, we weren't "supposed" to be able to have kids. We have been married almost 4 years, with no luck, and then all of a sudden, uh, HELLO...missed period, 2 negative pregnancy tests, 3 positive pregnancy tests, one ultra sound showing NOTHING, one ultrasound showing something, and two blood tests indicating that my blood levels are doubling, oh, and lots of nausea and sore ta tas. So, here I am, still in shock myself...and completely knocked up. :) We are so excited, not out of the woods yet, but praying that everything will be ok with the baby and that it can continue to grow and be healthy. I have a Dr's appointment on Monday and will keep everyone updated on what happens. We were told we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat at that appointment. I am about 2 - 2 1/2 months along. They aren't quite sure. Anyway, that's for all of the well-wishes. We are excited to share this exciting time in our lives with all of our friends and loved ones. And I'm super excited about becoming EXTRA EXTRA Large. All I can say is...after this baby is born, it's HCG shots and some hard core workouts. It's funny, because I was just starting to lose weight...ok, that's not that funny. I've actually cried a couple of times about it.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

i was wondering if i missed the BIG announcement somewhere in the woodworks.

congrats again.

Crystal Hadlock said...

yay for babies and being sick and nauseous!

Laura =0) said...

Some woman lose weight when first pregnant! Keep on keepin on we'll pray for your little one. Your going to be an awesome mom!! Congrats . . .AGAIN!!

Suzy said...

I understand the weight thing, same thing with me. It is so worth it now though. Also, Don't be too freaked if you don't hear the heartbeat, some dopplers don't let you hear it until like 11 weeks. You all will have a crazy Sept. b-day month!

Butterfield Family said...

Congrats you guys! We are soooo excited for you and we will keep you in our prayers for all to go well. You will be great parents. Keep us posted.

Love ya both,

Cheryl & Eric

Angenette said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Please let me know if you need anything! Those first few months can be rough, and my offer for you to show up for dinner still stands. I don't know about you, but I hate cooking when I'm morning sick!

Omgirl said...

Once again, I am SO happy for you! And don't forget to nurse a long time when you have your baby--it burns 800 calories a day!

TGPalmer said...

LOVE THIS NEWS!!!! Congrats to both of you!
Love to you both!