Monday, February 9, 2009

CALLING ALL LADIES!!!

Friday, February 13th is OFFICIALLY(by me) Girl's Night In!

My friend, Nicole, is coming over to do Glitter Toes. She is FANTASTIC! The charge for the glitter toes is $25, but if you book a party with her, she will give you $5 off.

Even if you don't want glitter toes...please come. We'll put on a chick flick, play games, eat food and just enjoy each others company. Everyone is invited, but if you want your toes done, please RSVP by Wednesday. If enough people RSVP we'll have another nail artist here to make sure everyone's toes can get done.

What better way to spend the night before Valentine' Day than by prepping your peepers for the SPECIAL DAY! Your guy will love them....probably even want to lick your cute little toes ;) if you're into that.

3 comments:

Omgirl said...

I'm totally bummed that I can't come to this. I sounds super fun!

Laura =0) said...

lol i just have to laugh at your "if your into that comment". I'm so not, but I do wish i lived closer to come to your fun soundin girls night. Ah shoot! Oh well we get to see you soon. Have fun!!

Demi-Dos said...

I wish I could come...if we get home early..can I come?