Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TRADER JOES, I HEART you!


"There are 280-plus Trader Joe’s in more than 23 states, each one crammed with hard-to-find items, such as imported cheeses, exotic meats, international labels and organic produce. In keeping with the laid-back attitude, the staff wears retro Hawaiian shirts." ...now tell me why there are 280+ stores and NOT A SINGLE ONE IN UTAH!!! ok, so there isn't one in Utah, but there are TWO in Las Vegas...so, off I go to Trader Joes. We're heading down to Vegas next week, and this will be one of my first stops. I love Trader Joes. Their cranberry, oatmeal dunkers are to die for.



Because there isn't a Trader Joes nearby, every time I go, I have to stock up. My aunt sent a Trader Joes care package to my parents recently...I'm not going to lie, I was JEALOUS! Delicious dunkers, star shaped orange anise cookies, three cheese pasta sauce, oh Trader Joes, I heart you.
If anyone has a special Trader Joes request, please let me know what it is by this Saturday, February 14th, and I'll pick it up for you.

5 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

hey There! You'll be in town! fun! Cam & Tiff will be here also. I'm not sure what the plans are yet, we were going to do a dinner with some friends that night so I'll let you know. = ) Hope to see you!

Omgirl said...

I've never been. And considering how delicious it sounds, and how far away it is, I better not start up an addiction now!

The Scotts said...

Love Trader Joes! I'm lucky though, I have one just down the street. They have the best snacks. I don't go as often as I'd like, which is probably a good thing. Let me know if you ever want me to send you anything.

Suzy said...

I've never been or I would totally send a request. It sounds awesome! Have fun Kel!

Jill said...

I love Trader Joe's too. Yum. We eneded up giving a bunch of TJ grtoceries to Drew's brother's Dan as part of his Christmas gift. Apparently when he and his wife travel somewhere with a TJ they sometimes bring an extra suitcase just to fill with their favorite foods.