Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby, we're READY!!!

Ok, so not really, but we do at least have a place for our little baby girl to rest her head.

I just noticed how funny this picture is because it looks like it's cropped off, but really it's just a white wall on the left of the room. Thanks to hubby for putting together the crib. It even has a mattress in it now, and a darling little stuffed Serta Sheep. Now we just have paint, curtains, bedding...oh, pretty much everything else. Any volunteers to paint? :) We've already taped the ceiling. ha ha

2 comments:

The Scotts said...

Beautiful crib! Can't wait to see the whole room decorated. I want a picture of you on here. I want to see you pregnant! Hey , I want some of your stuff how can I let you know what?

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Love the crib! Can't wait to see her room all decorated!
I missed all of you gals @ girls weekend too.