Tuesday, July 21, 2009

State of Hype Clearance Sale

I am blowing out my inventory at wholesale prices. I have included images and prices. If you are interested in anything I have, please let me know. I take check, cash and paypal. I can also ship anything. Click on any image to make it larger. I have several sizes in each item.






ALL BAGS NOW $15


Men's shorts Originally $32 Clearance $15


Originally $36 Clearance $18
Turtleneck sweater shirt
Comes in black, dark purple, and charcoal



Men's shirt Originally $25 Clearance $12


Originally $36 Clearance $18



Originally $56 Clearance $28

Lauren Conrad Collection Originally $140 Clearance $70


Originally $36 Clearance $18


Originally $30 Clearance $15


Originally $36 Clearance $18


Originally $25 Clearance $13


Originally $25 Clearance $13

5 comments:

Riddle Girl said...

So I almost need to set up a time to come by and look at things. I love the skirt and pants at the bottom, but I am having "size" issues lately and would really have to see what may fit.
Let me know!!!

Suzy said...

I'll talk to you about them at work.

Lora said...

Kelli I would love to get a few things, Definitely the black pants at the bottom, but I would need to see about sizes for the other things, (the owl dress and the turtle-neck shirt) Would it be best to call you and have a little chat? My number is 801-885-8163

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Lora,

Email me at stateofhype (at) gmail.com and I'll give you my number so you can call when it's convenient for you.

Omgirl said...

I need to see a couple of those bags close up. The top one and the grey and white one. Maybe I can stop by tonight? Call me.